Friday, March 20, 2020

March 20 Updates

Hi, Seniors!

Thanks to those of you who responded to the audio test.  It seems like that format may be viable, so that's good to know.

Our district and our school are in discussions about how to best handle learning during our hiatus.  I do not want to accidentally overstep what may end up being a formal policy, so I am holding off on posting any "official" assignments during this time, because frankly, I don't know yet what can be an official assignment.

It would not hurt to continue to read Wuthering Heights, however.  I was going to assign a chunk of that over Spring Break regardless.

I will release some AP classroom practice materials.  These are not required, but they are available if you're bored and looking for something to do.

I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment