Thursday, April 5, 2012

Due 4/6 Portrait Chapter 1, part 1

Your chapter one reading assignment will go from the beginning of chapter one and end with the sentence: "Stephen, raising his terror stricken face, saw that his father's eyes were full of tears." Most books will have a physical break after this line, so that should also help mark your stopping point.


Chapter 1 Notes are available here. Please at least read the background statements at the beginning, but I strongly encourage printing out a copy as using them as a resource.

I'm also including a rough draft of the Portrait Reading/AP test prep calendar. I have specified activities for test prep days at this time, but the calendar contains information about a long-term review assignment, and other test related info. I'll update when/if I am able to specify more review activities.

Portrait/Test Prep Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment