Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Audio Test and information

So, the quest to post some audio Wuthering Heights information has proven difficult from a technology standpoint.  I've posted an audio test (pretty much just me saying "testing") to see if this format works.  I also have enabled comments below, so if you can hear me, post that you were able to.

Also, please make sure to keep all comments appropriate, and I apologize in advance if internet people get a hold of the comments and post random stuff.  That's why I normally have comments disabled, but these are strange times.

Also, no promises that I will actually end up using this format.  I'm just curious to see if it will work.


The AP people have said that they are looking into online testing options if necessary, so it looks like we are still operating as if AP testing is on.

Stay posted.

Audio Test

4 comments: